Before reviewing the following basic terms, please note that the term " Tampa Hotel" or "we" or "us" refers to the owner of the website and the term "you" or "your" refers to the user or viewer of our website.
1. All content on this site, such as articles, data, photographs, graphs, videos, software and other material, is the exclusive property of Hotels Tampa and is protected by applicable copyrights, trademarks or other proprietary rights. We own a copyright in the selection, coordination, arrangement, and enhancement of such content. Without permission, you're prohibited to copy, modify, delete, redistribute or publish any of the content, in whole or in part.
2. Tampa FL Hotels and other marks indicated in the forms of logos, page headers, button icons, scripts and service names on the site are our service marks or registered service trademarks. Other products and company names mentioned on the site may be trademarks of their respective owners.
Security & Accuracy
1. Users are prohibited from violating the security of this site. You're not allowed to post on or transmit through Hotel Tampa any unsolicited email with unlawful, harmful, threatening or other objectionable content. Accessing data not intended for you and interfering with service to other customers are also prohibited.
2. We offer links to other websites to provide further information for your convenience. Once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we can't be responsible for the content of the linked websites, though we are making every effort to frequently check the links' availability.
3. Neither we nor any third parties offer any guarantee to the accuracy, timeliness, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website. Thus your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk. It shall be your own responsibility to recheck the availability of any products, services or information.
We reserve the right to amend these terms at any time without specific notice to you. The latest terms will be posted on the site, and you should check this new version prior to using the site.